If you have financially dependent family members living abroad, you must be familiar with the hassle of sending money to them. International money transfers refer to this process of sending money internationally, in the currency used in the country you are transferring the amount to. In the digital age, money transfers have become more accessible through the help of money transfer services.
Sending money overseas is taken care of by online service transfer providers in the following ways:
- Online transfers are entirely safe and reliable methods of sending money abroad. The transfer service will ask you for the recipient’s bank account details, along with other relevant personal information and financial details.
- Online transfer services are very swift in completing the process. The recipient can expect the money to reach them in the destination country instantly or within 48-72 hours from initiating the transfer.
- The services offered also include currency exchange. The money you send abroad will be converted to the destination country’s currency, for example, dollars or euros. The amount you have to pay largely depends on the prevailing foreign exchange rates between India and the country in question.
- As per official regulations, you will be required to provide your PAN Card details along with other KYC documents as listed according to government regulations. These formalities will be taken care of by the online transfer service. They will inform you about the necessary steps depending on the amount you wish to send, and the laws of the destination country.
What is the process of exchanging currency?
Going through an online transfer service like Transcorp can make exchanging currency significantly easier. It eliminates the need of intermediaries, agents, and intermediary banks. Here is some basic information regarding the same:
- Transfer rates and exchange rates might vary from service to service. You must be careful to compare the prices of all the well-known transfer services before selecting the provider you wish to engage with for sending money overseas.
- The taxes will vary from one transfer service to another. These rates are also liable to change over time depending on several socioeconomic factors. You are recommended to examine the exchange fees of different platforms prior to making the money transfer.
- The location to which you wish to send the money also determines what the exchange rate is going to be. Based on whether or not the currency has been devalued recently, you may be asked to pay at a higher or lower rate while transferring money abroad.
- The best international transfer services deal with all major global currencies, and you can complete all your transactions through a single provider. If you are required to send money to several countries every month, it is easier to keep track of your finances and complete the transfers at the earliest by going through one such service.
- Easy and swift currency exchange at the best rates has been made possible by online transfer services. You can now send money overseas at the most exchange and transfer rates because of these providers. For transferring money internationally in emergencies, online service providers offer you the smoothest means of exchanging currency.
How can I apply for online money transfers?
In earlier times, sending money abroad was an arduous task and involved a lot of paperwork and official obligations. Applying for international money transfers is simple on online platforms and can be done in a few easy steps.
- It would be best if you first determined whether the provider exchanges currency for your desired destination country. Then sign up or write your necessary details on the website of the online transfer service.
- Follow up with the information requested of you after this step. You can either perform these steps online, or over email, or phone call. This depends on the service of your choice and the official procedure followed by them.
- Be ready with all the bank details and documents necessary to complete the transaction.
- In case of any doubts or mistakes, do not panic. International money transfers generally have a chat support system where you can reach out to an agent in case of any questions. There is also the option of contacting them over mail or a telephone call. You may also get in touch with their social media profiles on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook if there is an emergency.
International money transfers has a complicated procedure and can take a long time if you go through your bank. Instead, choosing an online money transfer service like Transcorp can save you a lot of time and energy. Not only will your finances be handled smoothly and quickly, but you can also rely on them for maintaining absolute discretion.