- Maintaining and developing strong, sustainable relationships with key travel agency clients, as well as corporate and direct clients.
- Overseeing the smooth & efficient running of the branch.
- Gather market and client information, and following up with visits to develop new business.
- Cash Handling, key holding, data entry & retrieval, managing budget, maintain records and produce financial reports.
- Provide consultation for clients on the services provided by the company.
- Being responsible for individual as well as branch sales target
- Managing & motivating staff to meet targets, thus ensuring the profitability of the company.
|Experience||7-8 years of experience in Sales/Operations & Marketing|
|Education||University Degree (any discipline) “Preferably - BBA”|
|Skills||• Excellent Communication skills. • Leadership & Team Handling • Decision Making • Managing data & analysis • Ability to work under pressure. • Analytical skills.|
|Position in same Role||Min. 1 Year in handling & managing branch|