Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Heading finance functions including determining financial objectives and facilitating internal financial control
2) To ensure proper budgeting and financial planning for the Company
3) To attend to Statutory audit requirements and timely finalisation of books of account.
4)Complete overall responsibility for the books of accounts, interacting & presenting accurate financial statements to the auditors, board, investors and promoters
5) Funding & Treasury functions
6) Completion of Internal Branch Audit – Controlling
7) Ensuring compliance with respect to monthly/yearly GST, Service Tax, TDS, and VAT and other statutory payments; ensuring timely submission of statutory returns and completion of assessments for direct and indirect taxation
8) Performing analytical review of financial statements and evaluation of internal control systems for conducting audits
9) Managing long term & short term fund management. Designing cost systems and controls and streamlining the accounting process
10) Handling Income Tax Scrutiny
11) Supervising the preparation of MIS reports to provide feedback to top management on financial performance, viz. monthly profitability, Product profitability, Branch performance, age-wise analysis of debtors & inventory, Variance analysis
12) Accountable for the financial and fund management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
CA with 10 – 15 years- experience overseeing Financial Operations, Accounting and Taxation in Banks or Large Corporate/Financial Institutions, including 5 years at a Senior Management Level
Experience and knowledge of best practices in accounting standards, financial ethics, independent audits, audit, and taxation matters.
Experienced in Fund and Treasury Management
Experience in Financing, Accounting and Balance Sheet Finalization, Indirect Taxation & all other activities related to Finance and Accounts.
Vast & Expert Knowledge on GST .
Handled a team and Min turnover of Rs. 1000 CR.
Ability to develop and maintain business relationships and work cross-functionally across teams in the organization.
Service Tax knowledge up to Assessment
Highly motivated with a proven track record of successful delivery
Strong analytical skills with a good understanding of finance and accounting principles
Strong Communication Skills & must be a Tech friendly person
|Experience||10 - 12 years|
|Salary||₹ 9,50,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.|